Name: Frozen Edamame
Place Origin: Shandong Province, China
Selection of Variety:Taiwan 75-3
Length ＞ 4cm
Packaging type: 250g/1LB/10kg/500kg by food grade PE/PP bags...
The planation begins from Mid of April to June, with harvest time from Mid July to September.
1. Edamame or edamame bean is a preparation of immature soybeans in the pod, found in the cuisine of China, Japan, Indonesia, Korea and Hawaii. The pods are boiled or steamed and served with salt. Outside East Asia, the dish is most often found in Japanese restaurants, some Chinese restaurants, and health food restaurants. In the United States it is sold packaged in frozen sections of grocery stores, in cans, or fresh in the produce sections of health food stores.
2. Shandong Province is located in the plain of North China with good weather which is well suitable for the plantation of edamame.
3. With more than 20 years marketing experiences in North America (US & Canada), we have sold our frozen edamame to the regional main supermarkets, like COSTCO, Walmart, General Mills, Safeway etc. Along with the Food Service customers and industrial customers locally in US.
4. Supply ability and production capacity can meet any customer’s potential requirements on edamame. We have more than 3000 hectares our own farmlands for edamame and our six processing factories can deal with edamame more than 10,000 metric tons annually.
5. Our frozen edamame with its plants fit the NOP/GMP standards. With the certificates JAS, FDA, BRC, EU etc. Please refer to our certificates.
Weclome to contact us for more information in details. Tel: +86 (0) 538 6613822 & [email protected]